Solitaire- All my June 2023 Daily Challenge progress wiped

Anonymous
2023-06-15T02:00:56+00:00

*Microsoft Solitaire for Android*

Checked my daily challenges today and all my progress for the month had been wiped!! I tried doing some puzzles over again, but when I closed and reopened the app, it wiped my progress AGAIN. It says I've claimed the xp for the puzzles so it knows I've completed them, it just removed the completed label.

I have a Samsung Galaxy S22. It and the app are fully updated.

Windows for home | Other | Gaming

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-06-22T16:35:06+00:00

    Are you playing on mobile?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-06-22T19:36:42+00:00

    Hi Jan,

    after opening the ticket the issue has been solved.

    Now all the progress and awards I got playing to all MS games has been restored in Xbox Console Companion app.

    A big thanks to Microsoft Casual Games Team for the perfect support given to me!

    Best regards

    Luca

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-06-23T08:52:16+00:00

    They haven't for me. Maybe I'll need to raise a ticket too. Brace yourselves, Microsoft, for lots of tickets!

    Raised Ticket Number 56687

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-06-24T22:43:05+00:00

    update: 24June23 ticket 56805 has been opened

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-12-26T07:50:04+00:00

    If you're seeking a fantastic mobile game to relax and challenge your mind, look no further than "Game of Hands." It's the ultimate Solitaire card game app that I've been absolutely hooked on lately, and here's why you should give it a shot:

    1. Gorgeous Visuals: "Game of Hands" offers a visually stunning and immersive Solitaire experience. The card designs and animations are so well-crafted that it feels like you're playing with a real deck of cards.

    2. Variety of Solitaire Games: Whether you're a fan of classic Klondike, the complexity of Spider Solitaire, or any other Solitaire variation, "Game of Hands" has a wide array of games to suit your mood and skill level.

    3. Daily Challenges and Achievements: Stay engaged and motivated with daily challenges that put your Solitaire skills to the test. Earning achievements adds an extra layer of fun and accomplishment to your gameplay.

    4. Customization Options: Personalize your Solitaire experience by choosing from a variety of themes, backgrounds, and card designs. Make the game uniquely yours and play in style.

    5. Play Anywhere, Anytime: No internet? No problem! "Game of Hands" is available offline, making it the perfect companion for those moments when you need a quick, enjoyable distraction.

    6. Free to Play: Best of all, "Game of Hands" is completely free to download and play. There are no hidden costs or in-app purchases to worry about.

    I've been thoroughly enjoying my time with "Game of Hands," and I think you will too. It's become my go-to game whenever I have a few minutes to spare or need to unwind after a busy day.

    You can download "Game of Hands" on App Store or Google Play and start your Solitaire adventure right away. Give it a try, and let us know how you find it. I'm sure you'll love it as much as I do!

    Feel free to share your thoughts and high scores with the community. Let's all enjoy the world of Solitaire together!

    Happy gaming!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments