Solitaire- All my June 2023 Daily Challenge progress wiped

Anonymous
2023-06-15T02:00:56+00:00

*Microsoft Solitaire for Android*

Checked my daily challenges today and all my progress for the month had been wiped!! I tried doing some puzzles over again, but when I closed and reopened the app, it wiped my progress AGAIN. It says I've claimed the xp for the puzzles so it knows I've completed them, it just removed the completed label.

I have a Samsung Galaxy S22. It and the app are fully updated.

Windows for home | Other | Gaming

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-06-16T19:44:03+00:00

    It is obviously a problem with the game because my scores for the June challenge have also disappeared.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-06-17T00:44:43+00:00

    Just noticed that yesterday's games are marked as completed, so no word from any MS IT experts, but I'm thinking someone fixed it. The whole month prior to 6/15 is still gone but I'll replay those to see if they 'stick'. Really frustrating to be a paying Premium member without any feedback, explanation, or response. Granted, we aren't paying a lot for Premium access, but still it's annoying!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-06-17T00:56:10+00:00

    I am having the same issue. I played all the June games so far and they appear undone no coins!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-06-17T05:10:16+00:00

    All my Solitaire June 2023 progress was wiped after the update to my HP Laptop with Windows 11, I tried to redo and when the program shut down I lost all the June 2023 progress once again.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-06-17T07:12:15+00:00

    Noticed that too!! Yay!! I'm hoping beyond all hope that this problem is fixed. I'm excited to finish the month's puzzles.

    If it was fixed, I agree and wish they would've responded in this thread. It's probably a low priority issue at Microsoft to fix solitaire bugs but it's important to us lol!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments