Solitaire- All my June 2023 Daily Challenge progress wiped

Anonymous
2023-06-15T02:00:56+00:00

*Microsoft Solitaire for Android*

Checked my daily challenges today and all my progress for the month had been wiped!! I tried doing some puzzles over again, but when I closed and reopened the app, it wiped my progress AGAIN. It says I've claimed the xp for the puzzles so it knows I've completed them, it just removed the completed label.

I have a Samsung Galaxy S22. It and the app are fully updated.

Windows for home | Other | Gaming

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-06-16T19:44:03+00:00

    It is obviously a problem with the game because my scores for the June challenge have also disappeared.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-06-16T19:38:00+00:00

    Hi Janet,

    I have the same problem and I totally agree with you.

    I hope MS will escalate internally this big issue and solve it soon.

    I want my progress back.

    I cannot understand why a similar shame could happen.

    Best regards

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-06-16T15:19:57+00:00

    My progress is also gone since 14/6/2023. Please,do something about it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-06-16T12:28:25+00:00

    I logged in today. Still June is wiped clean, except that I Yesterday played one game a day

    for four days back. These results remain today.

    Is it possible to reset the month of June somehow? What does Microsoft say?

    Regards Jan

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-06-16T12:12:25+00:00

    I logged and and in. Still June is wiped clean.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments