i have had this same issue and I can report that it exists both in Android and Windows versions of the game. Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE running Android 13 and OneUI v5.1 and a Windows desktop machine running Windows 10 22H2
Solitaire- All my June 2023 Daily Challenge progress wiped
*Microsoft Solitaire for Android*
Checked my daily challenges today and all my progress for the month had been wiped!! I tried doing some puzzles over again, but when I closed and reopened the app, it wiped my progress AGAIN. It says I've claimed the xp for the puzzles so it knows I've completed them, it just removed the completed label.
I have a Samsung Galaxy S22. It and the app are fully updated.
Windows for home | Other | Gaming
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
46 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2023-06-15T21:28:32+00:00 -
Anonymous
2023-06-15T20:39:44+00:00 this is exactly what has happen to me , Help
-
Anonymous
2023-06-15T20:13:19+00:00 Same problem here. Occurred on the same date (14-15/June), all June results were wiped. (I played every day).
Played on android. (but others report the same problem on Windows 10)
Seems some of the data in Microsoft was wiped... Let's see if they will restore the results...
-
Anonymous
2023-06-15T17:17:35+00:00 I had the same problem yesterday, and again today, where yesterday's results were wiped.
-
Anonymous
2023-06-15T16:06:40+00:00 Same here - no progress retained. It's "Groundhog Day" (the movie) every day in June with every game.