Thank you. Here are pictures of the back of my PC. . I can't boot it into safe Mode.. I can't access any settings. No matter what key combination I try pressing - nothing is working.. I don't have any bootable CDs. I'm super frustrated and need help!! Please provide easy steps to get out of this situation. Thanks.
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
44 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2023-09-02T13:17:04+00:00 -
Anonymous
2023-09-02T22:53:32+00:00 Please try connecting the HDMI cable to the HDMI port highlighted in green and the other end to your TV.
-
Anonymous
2023-09-02T23:45:20+00:00 Thank you. I inserted the HDMI cable into the HDMI slot you highlighted and connected it to my TV.. but it didn't work. TV screen says No Signal. I tried both HDMI ports on my TV (HDMI 1 and HDMI 2). I restarted my PC several times. I also pushed Windows +P to Extend/Duplicate screen.. but no luck.
-
Anonymous
2023-09-02T23:55:39+00:00 Have you set your TV source to HDMI input? Please try disconnecting the other display cables and set your TV as the Primary Display temporarily to see if it works. Please restart your PC afterwards.