Thank you John. I just tried updating the graphics card driver, but it's basically telling me that there are no available updates. There's no option for Windows 11 on there for some reason. I attached screen shots.
Help me get out of endless Automatic Repair doom loop!! Windows 11.
After a recent Windows update a few days ago my laptop stopped functioning. It's stuck in Windows 11 Automatic Repair mode doom loop (black screen). I can't boot it into safe Mode.. I can't access any settings. No matter what key combination I try pressing - nothing is working.. I don't have any bootable CDs. I'm super frustrated and need help!! Please provide easy steps to get out of this situation. Thanks.
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
44 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2023-09-02T00:04:56+00:00 -
Anonymous
2023-09-02T00:10:05+00:00 In the previous attached System Information screenshot, your Operating system is Windows 10. Please download and install the graphics driver for Windows 10 64-bit.
-
Anonymous
2023-09-02T03:32:23+00:00 I'm sorry, AMD Radeon R9 270 is not on the list of Windows 11 supported AMD processors.
https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardw...
Can you take a picture of the back of your CPU? I want to see the ports available there.