I'm trying to create a bootable USB or DVD to reinstall Windows 11 on my broken laptop. I'm doing it on my other PC. Am I having trouble downloading because I'm not signed in as Administrator?? That's what the tutorial you sent me previously says: "You must be signed in as Administrator". It's just weird that none of the options worked for me.
Help me get out of endless Automatic Repair doom loop!! Windows 11.
After a recent Windows update a few days ago my laptop stopped functioning. It's stuck in Windows 11 Automatic Repair mode doom loop (black screen). I can't boot it into safe Mode.. I can't access any settings. No matter what key combination I try pressing - nothing is working.. I don't have any bootable CDs. I'm super frustrated and need help!! Please provide easy steps to get out of this situation. Thanks.
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
44 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2023-08-31T01:02:42+00:00 -
Anonymous
2023-08-31T01:12:32+00:00 Can you take a screenshot of the window where it doesn't give you the option to choose the location of your Flash drive? I suggest you download the Windows 11 ISO first and save it to your computer.
After that, please try Option - Two on How to Create Windows 11 Bootable USB Installation Media with Rufus.
https://www.elevenforum.com/t/create-windows-11...
Kind regards,
John DeV
Independent Advisor
Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
-
Anonymous
2023-08-31T04:44:29+00:00 It would be great to just download the Windows ISO to my computer and then burn it on a DVD or Flash drive... but it didn't let me do that.. I will send screen shots tomorrow. Could it be that the Anti virus software is interfering with the download? Blocking downloads?
-
Anonymous
2023-08-31T07:00:27+00:00 Yes, the antivirus can interfere with the download, so I recommend temporarily disable or installed it.
-
Anonymous
2023-08-31T12:22:03+00:00 Could you pls tell me how to temporarily disable Firewall and Antivirus in Windows 11? Need a few quick, easy steps. I couldn't do it thru Settings.. Thank you!! I really appreciate it.