Help me get out of endless Automatic Repair doom loop!! Windows 11.

Anonymous
2023-08-30T15:52:45+00:00

After a recent Windows update a few days ago my laptop stopped functioning. It's stuck in Windows 11 Automatic Repair mode doom loop (black screen). I can't boot it into safe Mode.. I can't access any settings. No matter what key combination I try pressing - nothing is working.. I don't have any bootable CDs. I'm super frustrated and need help!! Please provide easy steps to get out of this situation. Thanks.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-08-31T18:44:39+00:00

    I uninstalled McAfee, restarted my PC and tried burning a DVD and USB again... It's not working!!! I know you are very busy, but when you free up - could you pls check these links out? I think none of them work.. Also, my lap top came with Windows 8.1 installation CD. Can I somehow install the 8.1 Windows with it instead? I'm really tired... angry and frustrated.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-08-31T16:31:19+00:00

    Please check the McAfee article in the link below on How to remove McAfee products from a Windows PC

    https://www.mcafee.com/support/?articleId=TS101...

    Kind regards,

    John DeV

    Independent Advisor

    Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-08-31T15:54:17+00:00

    I have McAfee. Do I need to disable it? If yes, pls tell me how. Also, I tried sending you screen shots of me trying to burn an ISO DVD, but can't send them via this messaging system - maybe the files are too large..

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-08-31T15:16:34+00:00

    Do you have a third party Antivirus? if you only use Windows Defender, there is no need to disable it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-08-31T12:22:03+00:00

    Could you pls tell me how to temporarily disable Firewall and Antivirus in Windows 11? Need a few quick, easy steps. I couldn't do it thru Settings.. Thank you!! I really appreciate it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments