Help me get out of endless Automatic Repair doom loop!! Windows 11.

Anonymous
2023-08-30T15:52:45+00:00

After a recent Windows update a few days ago my laptop stopped functioning. It's stuck in Windows 11 Automatic Repair mode doom loop (black screen). I can't boot it into safe Mode.. I can't access any settings. No matter what key combination I try pressing - nothing is working.. I don't have any bootable CDs. I'm super frustrated and need help!! Please provide easy steps to get out of this situation. Thanks.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-08-31T20:52:46+00:00

    If that's the case, you may need to consider taking it to a Dell Service center or a PC Repair Shop near you to have it properly checked.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-08-31T20:36:57+00:00

    Yeah, I tried pressing Windows + I on startup.. and F2, F12 and nothing works. It just goes to that Automatic Repair mode right away. I feel like it's probably the end of the road for my lap top..

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-08-31T20:27:32+00:00

    It doesn't seem to have been deleted. You can view my last message in our thread at the link below.

    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-08-31T20:19:11+00:00

    I apologize. Could you pls re-send me your last message? It accidently got deleted. Thank you!! Sorry

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-08-31T20:15:56+00:00

    Thank you for updating me with that information. You can remove the screenshot of your dell laptop.

    Please check Dell's tutorial guide on How to enable boot from CD or DVD option in UEFI BIOS with UEFI boot mode enabled. If your computer with UEFI BIOS is unable to boot to DVD or CD

    https://www.dell.com/support/kbdoc/en-ph/000124...

    **Boot into Safe Mode from outside of Windows 11 or Windows 10

    https://www.dell.com/support/kbdoc/en-ph/000124....

    Yes, it is possible but you will need to create a USB Installation media first. I suggest asking a technically inclined family member or friend to help you out with this and see my first response again.

    Kind regards,

    John DeV

    Independent Advisor

    Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments