Help me get out of endless Automatic Repair doom loop!! Windows 11.

Anonymous
2023-08-30T15:52:45+00:00

After a recent Windows update a few days ago my laptop stopped functioning. It's stuck in Windows 11 Automatic Repair mode doom loop (black screen). I can't boot it into safe Mode.. I can't access any settings. No matter what key combination I try pressing - nothing is working.. I don't have any bootable CDs. I'm super frustrated and need help!! Please provide easy steps to get out of this situation. Thanks.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-09-01T14:08:19+00:00

    Thank you. I followed your instructions and took the screen shots. Here they are:

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-09-01T06:16:24+00:00

    Sure, I'll try to help you out here. Please provide the two screenshots for me.

    1. Open Device Manager > Expand Display adapters

    Please take a screenshot of the window and post it in your next response. Note: Don't include any personal information or sensitive data.

    1. What is the exact make and model of your PC?

    Press Windows key+R to open Run then type: msinfo32

    Press Enter

    Please take a screenshot of the System Information window

    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/feedback/fo...

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-09-01T02:18:37+00:00

    I know you are probably very tired of me.. lol.. but would you be willing to help me with one more issue I've been having for a while now? I can't figure this out..

    I'm trying to connect my PC with Windows 11 to my TV with an HDMI cable. Sometimes it works, but sometimes I get the following message:

    My monitor and PC seem to only have VGA ports. No DVI.. I guess VGA to DVI adapter won't help me, right? Thank you

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-08-31T21:38:49+00:00

    I'm sorry to hear that. Please try to follow and check our conversation here at the direct link below.

    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-08-31T21:04:39+00:00

    Sorry. I think this thread got all screwed up. I'm unable to see your last reply/replies..

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments