Help me get out of endless Automatic Repair doom loop!! Windows 11.

Anonymous
2023-08-30T15:52:45+00:00

After a recent Windows update a few days ago my laptop stopped functioning. It's stuck in Windows 11 Automatic Repair mode doom loop (black screen). I can't boot it into safe Mode.. I can't access any settings. No matter what key combination I try pressing - nothing is working.. I don't have any bootable CDs. I'm super frustrated and need help!! Please provide easy steps to get out of this situation. Thanks.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-09-02T01:04:24+00:00

    Also, why is Windows update window now telling me that my PC doesn't currently meet system requirements to run Windows 11??? That's the exact message I was getting on my laptop before it died.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-09-02T01:01:28+00:00

    So I updated the new driver. Plugged HDMI cable into my PC and TV, then Restarted.... pressed Windows + P Extend/Duplicate screen, but I got the same error message:

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-09-02T00:10:05+00:00

    In the previous attached System Information screenshot, your Operating system is Windows 10. Please download and install the graphics driver for Windows 10 64-bit.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-09-02T00:04:56+00:00

    Thank you John. I just tried updating the graphics card driver, but it's basically telling me that there are no available updates. There's no option for Windows 11 on there for some reason. I attached screen shots.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-09-01T23:07:52+00:00

    Thank you for updating me with that information. That's right you're connecting your PC to the TV using HDMI of the add-in graphics card.

    I recommend downloading the latest driver for your graphics card from the link below.

    https://drivers.amd.com/drivers/radeon-software...

    Kind regards,

    John DeV

    Independent Advisor

    Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments