Help me get out of endless Automatic Repair doom loop!! Windows 11.

Anonymous
2023-08-30T15:52:45+00:00

After a recent Windows update a few days ago my laptop stopped functioning. It's stuck in Windows 11 Automatic Repair mode doom loop (black screen). I can't boot it into safe Mode.. I can't access any settings. No matter what key combination I try pressing - nothing is working.. I don't have any bootable CDs. I'm super frustrated and need help!! Please provide easy steps to get out of this situation. Thanks.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-09-02T23:45:20+00:00

    Thank you. I inserted the HDMI cable into the HDMI slot you highlighted and connected it to my TV.. but it didn't work. TV screen says No Signal. I tried both HDMI ports on my TV (HDMI 1 and HDMI 2). I restarted my PC several times. I also pushed Windows +P to Extend/Duplicate screen.. but no luck.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-09-02T22:53:32+00:00

    Please try connecting the HDMI cable to the HDMI port highlighted in green and the other end to your TV.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-09-02T13:28:26+00:00

    If I need an adapter, I can't figure out which one... Regular USB and HDMI don't fit into these two slots next to the monitor plug - I tried.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-09-02T13:17:04+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-09-02T03:32:23+00:00

    I'm sorry, AMD Radeon R9 270 is not on the list of Windows 11 supported AMD processors.

    https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardw...

    Can you take a picture of the back of your CPU? I want to see the ports available there.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments