You're most welcome. Glad to help.
Stay safe and have a great weekend.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
After a recent Windows update a few days ago my laptop stopped functioning. It's stuck in Windows 11 Automatic Repair mode doom loop (black screen). I can't boot it into safe Mode.. I can't access any settings. No matter what key combination I try pressing - nothing is working.. I don't have any bootable CDs. I'm super frustrated and need help!! Please provide easy steps to get out of this situation. Thanks.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
You're most welcome. Glad to help.
Stay safe and have a great weekend.
Somehow it all started working today. I'm so glad! Hope it stays that way. Thank you very much for all the help. You have been great! :)
Then try connecting your monitor now and see if you can use two displays at the same time.
Yes - my TV was set to HDMI input all the time. I just disconnected the monitor from my PC and turned on TV. Now my PC is projecting image to my TV screen.. but that's not the ideal situation of course. I was hoping I could also use the monitor at the same time.
Have you set your TV source to HDMI input? Please try disconnecting the other display cables and set your TV as the Primary Display temporarily to see if it works. Please restart your PC afterwards.