windows will get stuck if I don't go to BIOS UEFI (F2)

Anonymous
2023-09-26T06:00:03+00:00

So I tried turning off ULPS from AMD, then after I turned it off I immediately restarted the laptop, and since then Windows stuck happened, every time I restarted it would definitely get stuck when loading, but when I opened BIOS F2 then returned to Windows, it didn't cause a stuck and I was still able to open windows as usual, then I immediately turned ULPS back on, and I tried restarting again to see if it was still stuck, and the answer was yes, even though I had turned on ULPS the stuck still happened and I didn't know what to do, I've searched tutorials on YouTube but none of them are the same as mine, so now I have to type F2 quickly every time I want to use my laptop so it doesn't get stuck at the Windows logo, is there a solution? and I've reset Windows, and I reset my entire hard disk too, and it still happens.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. DaveM121 935.7K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2023-09-26T12:00:14+00:00

    On that Boot tab, you can safely select and delete that bottom Windows Recovery Environment entry, it is an error and not required, be sure not to touch the top boot entry.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-09-26T12:26:41+00:00

    OK, I'll try it, then what about the option below, just leave it like this?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. DaveM121 935.7K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2023-09-26T12:27:59+00:00

    There is no need to change any of those other settings.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-09-26T12:34:13+00:00

    still the same, stuck if you don't go to the BIOS first, maybe the problem lies in the ULPS, because this is the first time I've experienced it and it's never happened like this before.

    and what I realized was that after resetting Windows, the hardware had too much RAM reserved, if that's the problem, how do I solve it?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. DaveM121 935.7K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2023-09-26T12:35:45+00:00

    What tutorial did you follow to change ULPS in the registry, do you have a link for that?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments