Okay, glad to help!
windows will get stuck if I don't go to BIOS UEFI (F2)
So I tried turning off ULPS from AMD, then after I turned it off I immediately restarted the laptop, and since then Windows stuck happened, every time I restarted it would definitely get stuck when loading, but when I opened BIOS F2 then returned to Windows, it didn't cause a stuck and I was still able to open windows as usual, then I immediately turned ULPS back on, and I tried restarting again to see if it was still stuck, and the answer was yes, even though I had turned on ULPS the stuck still happened and I didn't know what to do, I've searched tutorials on YouTube but none of them are the same as mine, so now I have to type F2 quickly every time I want to use my laptop so it doesn't get stuck at the Windows logo, is there a solution? and I've reset Windows, and I reset my entire hard disk too, and it still happens.
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
45 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2023-09-26T09:21:22+00:00 I'll let you know in 30 minutes,Hope this works
-
DaveM121 935.7K Reputation points Independent Advisor2023-09-26T08:37:46+00:00 Remove the power cable from your PC.
Press and hold the power button on the case of your laptop for 30 seconds.
Wait 30 minutes
Reconnect the power cable and start your PC, does it boot straight into Windows?
-
Anonymous
2023-09-26T08:32:56+00:00 - I've enabled ULPS via Registry editor, and the problem still occurs. and I've tried turning on ULPS via BIOS but the menu for turning on ULPS is not in the BIOS, it can only be turned on via redegit, or I have to activate something for the ULPS menu to appear, I don't know.
- The problem doesn't seem to be the BIOS, I've updated the BIOS via Windows update, when I reset Windows, I immediately opened Windows Update to look for the latest update because I was also thinking the same thing, then the BIOS update appeared, I installed it and it's still the same .
Note : AMD often crashes, if I open driver settings via AMD it will force close, I've updated via the official website and the results are still the same, and I've searched AMD forums, they mostly send the same task viewer images as I sent before, there are 289 reports from warning to critical, and I don't know what that means at all, do you need the report or is there something you want to need? because I'm confused, and why does turning off ULPS cause it to get stuck loading Windows and when I turn it on again the problem is still there?
-
DaveM121 935.7K Reputation points Independent Advisor2023-09-26T06:35:05+00:00 Hi, I am Dave, I will help you with this.
1
Have you re-enabled the AMD Ultra-Low Power State in your BIOS to see if that resolves the problem?
2
Also, did you go to the support page for your PC or motherboard on the manufacturers website, then from there, check for any BIOS update that may be available and not yet installed on your PC.