windows will get stuck if I don't go to BIOS UEFI (F2)

Anonymous
2023-09-26T06:00:03+00:00

So I tried turning off ULPS from AMD, then after I turned it off I immediately restarted the laptop, and since then Windows stuck happened, every time I restarted it would definitely get stuck when loading, but when I opened BIOS F2 then returned to Windows, it didn't cause a stuck and I was still able to open windows as usual, then I immediately turned ULPS back on, and I tried restarting again to see if it was still stuck, and the answer was yes, even though I had turned on ULPS the stuck still happened and I didn't know what to do, I've searched tutorials on YouTube but none of them are the same as mine, so now I have to type F2 quickly every time I want to use my laptop so it doesn't get stuck at the Windows logo, is there a solution? and I've reset Windows, and I reset my entire hard disk too, and it still happens.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. DaveM121 935.7K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2023-09-26T13:41:43+00:00

    Glad to help!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-09-26T13:38:33+00:00

    OK, thank you very much for your help so far, yeah maybe it's an AMD mid-end laptop device problem lol

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. DaveM121 935.7K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2023-09-26T13:34:28+00:00

    It should not cancel the install if your PC goes into BIOS first

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-09-26T13:29:22+00:00

    and if I have to go to BIOS first will it cancel the install? because I reset Windows I also used the version directly from the Windows website

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. DaveM121 935.7K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2023-09-26T13:25:15+00:00

    To clean install Windows, backup your personal files, then create a bootable Windows USB and boot your PC from that to install Windows.

    Click this link:

    https://www.microsoft.com/software-download/win...

    to download the Media Creation Tool (Click on Download Tool Now), with that you can download the latest Windows 10 ISO (Select Create Installation Media for Another PC), you can create a bootable USB flash drive (min 8GB) using that tool

    Then, Boot your PC from the Installation Media you just created (change Boot Order in your BIOS) to begin installing Windows 10

    During the installation process skip the steps which ask for a product key and select the option 'I am Reinstalling Windows 10 on this PC'.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments