windows will get stuck if I don't go to BIOS UEFI (F2)

Anonymous
2023-09-26T06:00:03+00:00

So I tried turning off ULPS from AMD, then after I turned it off I immediately restarted the laptop, and since then Windows stuck happened, every time I restarted it would definitely get stuck when loading, but when I opened BIOS F2 then returned to Windows, it didn't cause a stuck and I was still able to open windows as usual, then I immediately turned ULPS back on, and I tried restarting again to see if it was still stuck, and the answer was yes, even though I had turned on ULPS the stuck still happened and I didn't know what to do, I've searched tutorials on YouTube but none of them are the same as mine, so now I have to type F2 quickly every time I want to use my laptop so it doesn't get stuck at the Windows logo, is there a solution? and I've reset Windows, and I reset my entire hard disk too, and it still happens.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. DaveM121 935.7K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2023-09-27T06:42:55+00:00

    I hope the repair shop will be able to resolve this for you!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-09-26T18:58:12+00:00

    ULPS has been disabled, but it's still the same, well at least I tried, and still ended up having to go to the repair shop, so in conclusion, this is a very, very annoying AMD bug... and I hope no one experiences this again.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. DaveM121 935.7K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2023-09-26T17:11:41+00:00

    I hope that works for you without needing to go to the repair shop.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-09-26T17:05:21+00:00

    I will try one more thing which is to reset all amd settings, if that doesn't work, the only solution is repair shop.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. DaveM121 935.7K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2023-09-26T17:02:22+00:00

    If you cannot re-install Windows because of that BIOS problem, then you will need to take your device to a PC Repair Shop

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments