what is meant by clean install windows? reset all files or re-download Windows 10 ISO file?
windows will get stuck if I don't go to BIOS UEFI (F2)
So I tried turning off ULPS from AMD, then after I turned it off I immediately restarted the laptop, and since then Windows stuck happened, every time I restarted it would definitely get stuck when loading, but when I opened BIOS F2 then returned to Windows, it didn't cause a stuck and I was still able to open windows as usual, then I immediately turned ULPS back on, and I tried restarting again to see if it was still stuck, and the answer was yes, even though I had turned on ULPS the stuck still happened and I didn't know what to do, I've searched tutorials on YouTube but none of them are the same as mine, so now I have to type F2 quickly every time I want to use my laptop so it doesn't get stuck at the Windows logo, is there a solution? and I've reset Windows, and I reset my entire hard disk too, and it still happens.
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
45 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2023-09-26T13:23:25+00:00 -
DaveM121 935.7K Reputation points Independent Advisor2023-09-26T13:12:04+00:00 If restoring BIOS defaults or updating your BIOS did not solve this, update all AMD drivers from the support page for your hardware, and if that does not solve this, you may need to clean install Windows.
-
Anonymous
2023-09-26T13:08:06+00:00 no, only the ULPS enable section, I never touched the rest at all
-
DaveM121 935.7K Reputation points Independent Advisor2023-09-26T12:52:27+00:00 Did you undo all edit(s) you made to your registry?