This did the trick.
I don´t know how i got here because the sim has been working on this PC flawlessly since launch and then all of a sudden out of the blue i got that problem.
For now i just uninstalled OpenXR toolkit and it got working imediately
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hello,
I tried launching MSFS 2020 today on my PC but it crashes at the loading screen every time, regardless of safe mode or normal.
My drivers are up to date and my microsoft/xbox sign in details are correct.
Nvidia Geforce RTX 4070 Ti
Driver version 537.13
AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core Processor
31.89 GB RAM
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
This did the trick.
I don´t know how i got here because the sim has been working on this PC flawlessly since launch and then all of a sudden out of the blue i got that problem.
For now i just uninstalled OpenXR toolkit and it got working imediately
did not work on my end installed English United States but MSFS still crashes on startup. This is such a shame, MS does not even care about the user experience but they have enough cash to invest 8bn in ChatGPT, great.
unfortunately have installed both English United States and UK but still getting the same crash... this is so annoying
i disabled the openrx tool kit and all is fine again..
This solved it for me!
I spent the past 4 days trying to get my game to work and pretty much tried every other option I found on the forms, even a clean reinstall.
Had same problem, try this --->
How do I get rid of the error "exception break point 0x80000003 - Microsoft Community