Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 crashing on start up

Anonymous
2023-08-30T07:41:56+00:00

Hello,

I tried launching MSFS 2020 today on my PC but it crashes at the loading screen every time, regardless of safe mode or normal.

My drivers are up to date and my microsoft/xbox sign in details are correct.

Nvidia Geforce RTX 4070 Ti
Driver version 537.13
AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core Processor
31.89 GB RAM

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Gaming

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

52 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-01-14T13:47:57+00:00

    I uninstalled MAFS in Xbox and reinstalled it. The crashing stopped !!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-01-14T11:04:56+00:00

    Tried that but I'm not playing on Xbox.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-01-13T17:35:42+00:00

    I had this problem suddenly today. All I did was to UNINSTALL MSFS from XBOX and reinstall it. It WORKED beautifully and I am enjoying MSFS again after a few swear words !!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-01-07T00:06:30+00:00

    Same here! 6th January 2024

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-01-06T17:27:23+00:00

    Yeah mine too,vis crashing in start up

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments