Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 crashing on start up

Anonymous
2023-08-30T07:41:56+00:00

Hello,

I tried launching MSFS 2020 today on my PC but it crashes at the loading screen every time, regardless of safe mode or normal.

My drivers are up to date and my microsoft/xbox sign in details are correct.

Nvidia Geforce RTX 4070 Ti
Driver version 537.13
AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core Processor
31.89 GB RAM

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Gaming

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

52 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-04-25T22:13:20+00:00

    I am impressed that this is still an issue, just installed for testing a customers pc who wishes to play msfs but it was crashing every time I went to load into a flight no matter which mode, after trying all suggestions found on the internet I found one saying to turn off the online features, I only turned off the online real-time traffic setting and it works stable no issues. Turned the setting back on, restarted the game and it still works just fine now, just restarted pc and it also still works just fine not sure what changed but it worked

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-04-12T14:26:53+00:00

    Thank you very much!

    Was suffering. installed both English and now the game finally stardet

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-01-17T20:04:17+00:00

    No didn't sort it

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-01-17T19:58:40+00:00

    Did you fix that problem? I need help for this

    I fixed it by uninstalling in Xbox and reinstalling it !!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-01-17T16:34:38+00:00

    Did you fix that problem? I need help for this

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments