CAN YOU TELL ME EVERYTHING STEPWISE SO I PROCCEDD
Microsoft Store not installing any apps, after clicking on Install button it is loading and again came to install button not moving to downloading process or installation process
Hi,
I have Windows 11 Home Single language. Am facing issue with Microsoft store which is not installing any apps from the store. Once if install button is clicked, it is loading to start install process but not installing and that button came to it's starting phase as install. It is not moving to download the app or installing the app. I have tried resetting, repairing, troubleshooting, wereset.exe also executed. Nothing is helping to resolve this. Kindly anyone help me to resolve this.
Thanks.
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Microsoft Store
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
49 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2024-05-16T02:58:37+00:00 -
Anonymous
2024-05-16T03:00:27+00:00 iS IT WORKED
-
Anonymous
2024-05-16T03:03:12+00:00 USE Powershell as Admistrator. then it doesnot show
-
Anonymous
2024-05-27T15:16:25+00:00 I also had the same problems..... chat with microsoft support and the problem lies with your firewall and antivirus
in search type "services" then enter
look for 3 services.....
windows update
storage services
windows defender firewall
all three need to be set on automatic
restart and it worked for me.....
no need to install reinstall mumbo jumbo.
-
Anonymous
2024-05-27T15:18:18+00:00 check my post