me too is anyone from Microsoft listening please?
Microsoft Store not installing any apps, after clicking on Install button it is loading and again came to install button not moving to downloading process or installation process
Hi,
I have Windows 11 Home Single language. Am facing issue with Microsoft store which is not installing any apps from the store. Once if install button is clicked, it is loading to start install process but not installing and that button came to it's starting phase as install. It is not moving to download the app or installing the app. I have tried resetting, repairing, troubleshooting, wereset.exe also executed. Nothing is helping to resolve this. Kindly anyone help me to resolve this.
Thanks.
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Microsoft Store
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
49 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2024-04-21T23:05:09+00:00 -
Anonymous
2024-04-30T18:36:10+00:00 - Update Windows & run SFC/DISM scans (fix corrupt system files).
- Re-register Microsoft Store (resets Store functionality).
- Check date/time, network, and antivirus settings.
- Create new user account (if user profile is corrupted).
- Reset Windows (last resort, erase all data and settings).
-
Anonymous
2024-05-04T13:41:27+00:00 I fixed it, went to:
Settings/Windows Update/Advanced Options/Delivery Optimisation/Advanced Options
Then I unticked all the boxes, and it started flying!
-
Anonymous
2024-05-16T02:52:13+00:00 Hello this Side Devraj .
Didyour problem solved. if yes please tell me everything i need your help . I try and do all those **** tell by youtubers but nothing works.Please help me i am facing same issue.
-
Anonymous
2024-05-16T02:54:35+00:00 Hello John Dev.
i am facing same issue.
i try all these step you said but nothing works.Can you assist me how can this problem solved. pleasee