it says access denied
Microsoft Store not installing any apps, after clicking on Install button it is loading and again came to install button not moving to downloading process or installation process
Hi,
I have Windows 11 Home Single language. Am facing issue with Microsoft store which is not installing any apps from the store. Once if install button is clicked, it is loading to start install process but not installing and that button came to it's starting phase as install. It is not moving to download the app or installing the app. I have tried resetting, repairing, troubleshooting, wereset.exe also executed. Nothing is helping to resolve this. Kindly anyone help me to resolve this.
Thanks.
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Microsoft Store
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
49 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2024-02-20T06:26:08+00:00 -
Anonymous
2024-04-05T15:56:38+00:00 Now what will I can do to install
-
Anonymous
2024-04-12T18:41:44+00:00 Same issue here. Seeing the number of people with the same issue and no solution, I wonder if it's not because of a Windows Update.
Nowadays, 1 our of 2 updates break everything on computers, this Windows 11 is a disaster -
Anonymous
2024-04-15T12:04:32+00:00 I've tried every single method in this thread and nothing has worked. I even did an in-place upgrade and still, the store won't download anything. When I click install nothing happens, there is no error code or message. I click on the install button and then nothing happens and after 2 minutes the install button becomes clickable again. Please help.
-
Anonymous
2024-04-21T23:03:31+00:00 Hi not it not the firewall it is to do with the HP Laptop Microssoft App is blocking me from installing is say i have to use the app on the Laptop to make a purchase