I love you so much.
Microsoft Store not installing any apps, after clicking on Install button it is loading and again came to install button not moving to downloading process or installation process
Hi,
I have Windows 11 Home Single language. Am facing issue with Microsoft store which is not installing any apps from the store. Once if install button is clicked, it is loading to start install process but not installing and that button came to it's starting phase as install. It is not moving to download the app or installing the app. I have tried resetting, repairing, troubleshooting, wereset.exe also executed. Nothing is helping to resolve this. Kindly anyone help me to resolve this.
Thanks.
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Microsoft Store
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
49 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2024-01-30T08:44:40+00:00 -
Anonymous
2024-01-27T09:05:47+00:00 i cant download ms store on windows 10
-
Anonymous
2024-01-25T09:59:17+00:00 Hi roshan, there is no proper solution for this. Simply take a backup of your data and re install the windows.
Ganesh,
Go to Settings >>> Apps >>> Advanced app settings >>> Choose where to get appsAnd change your setting to "Anywhere".
More here: The app you're trying to install isn't a microsoft verified app - Microsoft CommunitySo, you don't need to reinstall Windows! LoL
-
Anonymous
2024-01-11T02:33:08+00:00 Hi roshan, there is no proper solution for this. Simply take a backup of your data and re install the windows.
-
Anonymous
2024-01-10T21:31:55+00:00 Try this if all else fails:
Run Services, locate the Storage Service service and enable and start it if it is not started. *THEN* try to update or download.
I have to do this every time I want to check for updates. No idea why it never stays enabled.
If it works, let us know!
Good luck!