Microsoft Store not installing any apps, after clicking on Install button it is loading and again came to install button not moving to downloading process or installation process

Anonymous
2023-09-12T14:55:48+00:00

Hi,

I have Windows 11 Home Single language. Am facing issue with Microsoft store which is not installing any apps from the store. Once if install button is clicked, it is loading to start install process but not installing and that button came to it's starting phase as install. It is not moving to download the app or installing the app. I have tried resetting, repairing, troubleshooting, wereset.exe also executed. Nothing is helping to resolve this. Kindly anyone help me to resolve this.

Thanks.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Microsoft Store

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-11-27T13:45:16+00:00

    downloading problem

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-11-27T13:44:27+00:00

    i have windows 11 i m facing downloads

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-10-21T15:42:39+00:00

    Hi,

    I have Windows 11 Home Single language. Am facing issue with Microsoft store which is not installing any apps from the store. Once if install button is clicked, it is loading to start install process but not installing and that button came to it's starting phase as install. It is not moving to download the app or installing the app. I have tried resetting, repairing, troubleshooting, wereset.exe also executed. Nothing is helping to resolve this. Kindly anyone help me to resolve this.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-10-15T13:53:12+00:00

    I cannot install the renewal of 365, even though I have downloaded the program

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-09-10T14:15:16+00:00

    For some reason Microsoft Store is not allowing anything to upload to this pc.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments