I fixed it, went to:
Settings/Windows Update/Advanced Options/Delivery Optimisation/Advanced Options
Then I unticked all the boxes, and it started flying!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi,
I have Windows 11 Home Single language. Am facing issue with Microsoft store which is not installing any apps from the store. Once if install button is clicked, it is loading to start install process but not installing and that button came to it's starting phase as install. It is not moving to download the app or installing the app. I have tried resetting, repairing, troubleshooting, wereset.exe also executed. Nothing is helping to resolve this. Kindly anyone help me to resolve this.
Thanks.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I fixed it, went to:
Settings/Windows Update/Advanced Options/Delivery Optimisation/Advanced Options
Then I unticked all the boxes, and it started flying!
me too is anyone from Microsoft listening please?
Hi not it not the firewall it is to do with the HP Laptop Microssoft App is blocking me from installing is say i have to use the app on the Laptop to make a purchase
Now what will I can do to install