Microsoft Store not installing any apps, after clicking on Install button it is loading and again came to install button not moving to downloading process or installation process

Anonymous
2023-09-12T14:55:48+00:00

Hi,

I have Windows 11 Home Single language. Am facing issue with Microsoft store which is not installing any apps from the store. Once if install button is clicked, it is loading to start install process but not installing and that button came to it's starting phase as install. It is not moving to download the app or installing the app. I have tried resetting, repairing, troubleshooting, wereset.exe also executed. Nothing is helping to resolve this. Kindly anyone help me to resolve this.

Thanks.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Microsoft Store

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-01-30T08:44:40+00:00

    I love you so much.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-01-27T09:05:47+00:00

    i cant download ms store on windows 10

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-01-25T09:59:17+00:00

    Hi roshan, there is no proper solution for this. Simply take a backup of your data and re install the windows.

    Ganesh,
    Go to Settings >>> Apps >>> Advanced app settings >>> Choose where to get apps

    And change your setting to "Anywhere".
    More here: The app you're trying to install isn't a microsoft verified app - Microsoft Community

    So, you don't need to reinstall Windows! LoL

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-01-10T16:44:44+00:00

    Same issue here. New laptop, Windows 11. The store just keeps saying Try Again Later, Something happened on our end when trying to install any app off of it. I've tried everything suggested off of here and Reddit posts. I bought a game on the Xbox app and now can't play it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-12-19T15:16:53+00:00

    I have run into problems with Windows Store installing and many times simply restarting the storage service solves the problem.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments