it says access denied
Microsoft Store not installing any apps, after clicking on Install button it is loading and again came to install button not moving to downloading process or installation process
Hi,
I have Windows 11 Home Single language. Am facing issue with Microsoft store which is not installing any apps from the store. Once if install button is clicked, it is loading to start install process but not installing and that button came to it's starting phase as install. It is not moving to download the app or installing the app. I have tried resetting, repairing, troubleshooting, wereset.exe also executed. Nothing is helping to resolve this. Kindly anyone help me to resolve this.
Thanks.
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Microsoft Store
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
49 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2024-02-20T06:26:08+00:00 -
Anonymous
2024-01-11T02:33:08+00:00 Hi roshan, there is no proper solution for this. Simply take a backup of your data and re install the windows.
-
Anonymous
2023-12-05T08:01:17+00:00 I have the same problem with Microsoft To Do and Xbox Identity Provider.
I have done a hard reset and it didn't work, then I did a soft reset and it didn't work then I followed each of your steps above and it still didn't work. Nothing is working and I have a brand new laptop.
What should I do?
-
John DeV 170.2K Reputation points Independent Advisor
2023-09-13T16:36:25+00:00 Thank you for updating me with that information. I apologize that this did not resolve the issue.
**Press Start then search ""Internet Options"
Select the "Advanced" Tab
Scroll down the list until you see "Use SSL/TLS"
Unselect SSL 3.0 and TLS 1.0 and 1.1
Select TLS 1.2 and TLS 1.3 (if available)
Click Apply then OK
Restart your computer
**Turn off Proxy
Press Start then search "Internet Options"
Select Connections > Lan settings
Turn off "Automatically detect settings"
Restart your computer
If it is already Turned off, please put a checkmark in "Automatically detect settings"
Restart your computer
**Change your network DNS
Open Control panel
Select Network and Internet > Network and Sharing center
Click Change adapter settings
a. To change the settings for an Ethernet connection, right-click the Ethernet interface and select Properties
b. To change the settings for a wireless connection, right-click the Wi-Fi interface and select Properties
Under Networking tab, double click TCP/IPv4
Select Use the following DNS server addresses. If there are any IP addresses listed in the Preferred DNS server or Alternate DNS server, write them down for future reference.
Replace those addresses with the IP addresses below
Preferred DNS server: 8.8.8.8 and/or 8.8.4.4
Click Ok
Restart your computer
If the issue still persists, please try performing an In-place Upgrade. Performing this can repair broken operating system files while your personal files, settings and installed applications will not be removed.
https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...
**Few things to check on the PC
Unplug all external peripherals except for the Mouse, Keyboard, and LAN cable before starting
Disable or uninstall any 3rd party Anti-Virus program to prevent it from interfering with the upgrade
Kind regards,
John DeV
Independent Advisor
-
Anonymous
2023-12-11T07:26:36+00:00 why isnt that working ? how can i get on instagram off laptop