Microsoft Store not installing any apps, after clicking on Install button it is loading and again came to install button not moving to downloading process or installation process

Anonymous
2023-09-12T14:55:48+00:00

Hi,

I have Windows 11 Home Single language. Am facing issue with Microsoft store which is not installing any apps from the store. Once if install button is clicked, it is loading to start install process but not installing and that button came to it's starting phase as install. It is not moving to download the app or installing the app. I have tried resetting, repairing, troubleshooting, wereset.exe also executed. Nothing is helping to resolve this. Kindly anyone help me to resolve this.

Thanks.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Microsoft Store

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-01-10T21:31:55+00:00

    Try this if all else fails:

    Run Services, locate the Storage Service service and enable and start it if it is not started. *THEN* try to update or download.

    I have to do this every time I want to check for updates. No idea why it never stays enabled.

    If it works, let us know!

    Good luck!

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-11-04T02:10:36+00:00

    Here's what worked for me after trying the above stuff: Starting the Storage Service from the services applet. No idea why it was off or if it ever had been on. Found the details here:

    https://www.winhelponline.com/blog/windows-store-error-0x800706d9-windows-10/

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-02-26T00:32:37+00:00

    I spent 3 hours following every rabbit trail suggestion, then 2hrs with the first MS support) on this issue. I did everything, including resetting my computer. PAINFUL!!

    FINALLY, the 3rd MS support tech had me SIMPLY reset my region to the US (I live in Puerto Rico and it defaulted to PR). Once I reset the region (Settings-Time & Language-Language & region), rebooted and now the Microsoft Store downloads! IT WORKED!!

    Just to test the solution, I reset the region back to PR, and the Store would not download (Try Again Later Message). So back to the good old US setting and....NO PROBLEMS

    They also suggested that I reset the time to EST, because he said that could also be an issue, but that wasn't the real solution for me. Hey, give it a try though.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-05-27T15:16:25+00:00

    I also had the same problems..... chat with microsoft support and the problem lies with your firewall and antivirus

    in search type "services" then enter

    look for 3 services.....

    windows update

    storage services

    windows defender firewall

    all three need to be set on automatic

    restart and it worked for me.....

    no need to install reinstall mumbo jumbo.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-10-29T15:11:10+00:00

    hey dude i also facing this same problem and i did everything which you explain here but still same problem any more sollution please

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments