Microsoft Store not installing any apps, after clicking on Install button it is loading and again came to install button not moving to downloading process or installation process

Anonymous
2023-09-12T14:55:48+00:00

Hi,

I have Windows 11 Home Single language. Am facing issue with Microsoft store which is not installing any apps from the store. Once if install button is clicked, it is loading to start install process but not installing and that button came to it's starting phase as install. It is not moving to download the app or installing the app. I have tried resetting, repairing, troubleshooting, wereset.exe also executed. Nothing is helping to resolve this. Kindly anyone help me to resolve this.

Thanks.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Microsoft Store

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. John DeV 170.2K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2023-09-12T15:27:25+00:00

    Hi, good day! I'm John Dev a Windows user like you and I'll be happy to assist you today. I know this has been difficult for you, Rest assured, I'm going to do my best to help you.

    When was the last time it worked properly?

    If you have a third-party VPN or Antivirus installed, please try to temporarily uninstall it then check if the issue persists.

    Please try changing your Region to United States if it helps.

    Please let me know if you have tried the methods below.

    **Check the Microsoft Store Install Service

    Press the Windows Key + S and type in services.msc.

    Find the Microsoft Store Install Service and double click, If the status is Running, right click it then select Restart

    If disabled, change it to Automatic, click Start and click OK.

    **Reinstall the Microsoft Store app

    Press Windows key + X

    Click and Run Windows Terminal (Admin)

    Copy and paste the command below then hit Enter:

    Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

    Restart your computer

    Kindly let me know if this helps or if you have any further concerns.

    Kind regards,

    John DeV

    Independent Advisor

    Was this answer helpful?

    7 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-04-15T12:04:32+00:00

    I've tried every single method in this thread and nothing has worked. I even did an in-place upgrade and still, the store won't download anything. When I click install nothing happens, there is no error code or message. I click on the install button and then nothing happens and after 2 minutes the install button becomes clickable again. Please help.

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-04-12T18:41:44+00:00

    Same issue here. Seeing the number of people with the same issue and no solution, I wonder if it's not because of a Windows Update.
    Nowadays, 1 our of 2 updates break everything on computers, this Windows 11 is a disaster

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-09-13T09:10:37+00:00

    Hi John,

    I appreciate the reply which you made. Few weeks it worked properly and I have tried all the steps which you mentioned in the reply nothing is working and to reinstall first i need to uninstall the store by using this below command

    Get-AppxPackage -alluser *WindowsStore* | Remove-Appxpackage

    So, i tried reinstalling as well. Doesn't helped. Also i tried changing region to United States, it is not installing apps from Apps section, but some apps from AI Hub are installing like, Photo Director, Moises like this apps are getting downloaded and installed

    Let me know if you have any other methods to resolve

    Thanks.

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-02-14T07:03:42+00:00

    Hi,

    I have Windows 11 Home Single language. Am facing issue with Microsoft store which is not installing any apps from the store. Once if install button is clicked, it is loading to start install process but not installing and that button came to it's starting phase as install. It is not moving to download the app or installing the app. I have tried resetting, repairing, troubleshooting, wereset.exe also executed. Nothing is helping to resolve this. Kindly anyone help me to resolve this.

    Thanks.

    same thing is happening with me also

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments