Minecraft Loading Issue (Stuck on Loading Process)

Anonymous
2023-09-27T16:14:16+00:00

Hey, There!

I'm a user of Windows! From a couple of days, I've been experiencing this issue.

Whenever I open the Minecraft app, it gets stuck at 35% loading process.

Before this issue occur, I had copied my old minecraft world folder from another drive to C Drive.

Since then, this issue is happening!

Kindly help...

Minecraft Version: Minecraft Bedrock for Pc (trial)

Windows Version: Windows 10 Home (Latest Version)

Graphics: Updated to the latest version

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  2. Anonymous
    2023-12-10T14:21:21+00:00

    when i open minecraft bedrock edition on my pc then it gets stuck on 34 or 38percent and when i reopen and restart it then it also reacts not good and dont load

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-12-19T05:31:07+00:00

    Unfortunately this didn't work for me. The only compatible driver with the realtek audio device was the realtek driver from 2020. Is this a bug with Minecraft or the driver? Hopefully it's minecraft and it will be fixed. I doubt my pc will get a new driver update. The workaround of loading a youtube video and letting it play while i launch minecraft bedrock or java worked for me. Once you are in the minecraft game the youtube video can be closed.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-02-19T15:36:30+00:00

    Hey, There!

    I'm a user of Windows! From a couple of days, I've been experiencing this issue.

    Whenever I open the Minecraft app, it gets stuck at 35% loading process.

    Before this issue occur, I had copied my old minecraft world folder from another drive to C Drive.

    Since then, this issue is happening!

    Kindly help...

    Minecraft Version: Minecraft Bedrock for Pc (trial)

    Windows Version: Windows 10 Home (Latest Version)

    Graphics: Updated to the latest version

    Credit goes to @Lukasz Redzinski from another thread, but the solution is so simple. It's a Realtek audio driver issue. I uninstalled it from Control Panel, restarted and the computer still had audio AND Minecraft loaded right up!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-02-20T09:20:31+00:00

    There's one more fix for it.

    > Open Device Manager

    > Then expand, "Sound, video and game controllers"

    > Select the "Realtek(R) audio" and right-click then select "Update Driver"

    > In the dialog box, select the second option that says, "Browse my computer for drivers"

    > Then select, "Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer"

    > There will be two options to choose. Select the, "High Definition Audio Device"

    > Click Next, after that click YES and it will ask you to restart your device to apply the new settings.

    This will also fix the issue!

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments