Just do a clean installation of windows
Minecraft Loading Issue (Stuck on Loading Process)
Hey, There!
I'm a user of Windows! From a couple of days, I've been experiencing this issue.
Whenever I open the Minecraft app, it gets stuck at 35% loading process.
Before this issue occur, I had copied my old minecraft world folder from another drive to C Drive.
Since then, this issue is happening!
Kindly help...
Minecraft Version: Minecraft Bedrock for Pc (trial)
Windows Version: Windows 10 Home (Latest Version)
Graphics: Updated to the latest version
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
48 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2023-10-02T09:31:48+00:00 -
Anonymous
2023-10-08T15:58:26+00:00 I did a windows custom installation, but still the issue persists.
Kindly help!
-
Anonymous
2023-10-08T18:32:04+00:00 That's exactly why I wasnt going to go ahead with a fresh installation.
There must be a reason/bug in the latest updates causing these issues of running minecraft and no sound if you manage to login.
Please someone with more experience at Microsoft assist with this issue or must this be a blowout on all social platforms showing the lack of tech support?
-
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
-
Anonymous
2023-10-16T18:10:13+00:00 and updates to this issue?!? i've having the same exact problem. occasionally i can get into the app for no good reason but then after a while it just crashes and i'm back to the 35% or 41% load freeze. ridiculous