Minecraft Loading Issue (Stuck on Loading Process)

Anonymous
2023-09-27T16:14:16+00:00

Hey, There!

I'm a user of Windows! From a couple of days, I've been experiencing this issue.

Whenever I open the Minecraft app, it gets stuck at 35% loading process.

Before this issue occur, I had copied my old minecraft world folder from another drive to C Drive.

Since then, this issue is happening!

Kindly help...

Minecraft Version: Minecraft Bedrock for Pc (trial)

Windows Version: Windows 10 Home (Latest Version)

Graphics: Updated to the latest version

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-10-01T12:34:36+00:00

    Hi guys, have the exact same issue for the last 3-4weeks.

    I run Windows 11, and I can't get past 35% or 41% loading via Xbox minecraft and/or minecraft launcher.

    I have tried all the above mentioned fixes from multiple other platforms regarding solutions but to no avail.

    When it does run after repair and reset Xbox the reinstalling minecraft, I have no sound (minecraft only).

    And I can't run youtube while minecraft is attempting to load.

    At my wits end.

    I have no other issues with steam and games from there so doing a re-installation of Windows I think will be a useless timeous endeavor.

    If you have any other suggestions please let me know.

    I hate seeing my kid not able to play his game with his mate from another province when they make the time to join.

    Kindest regards,

    Enrikos.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-09-30T12:16:50+00:00

    I am sorry that none of the troubleshooting methods solved the issue. If you need help with fixing issues related to Audio, notifications, and others, please feel free to reach out.

    After having so many issues, it's best to reinstall Windows.

    All the best.

    Ravi

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-09-30T08:10:41+00:00

    I already did it a couple of times.

    But still the issue didn't fix.

    I'm already facing several issues on my device like Audio Service issue, app crashing, start not working correctly and notification glitches.

    I should reset the device or reinstall windows (clean installation)

    Thank you for your efforts, Ravi!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-09-30T06:25:08+00:00

    I am sorry to hear it.

    Have you tried uninstalling Minecraft completely and installing it again?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-09-29T17:15:19+00:00

    None of the fixes worked, unfortunately.

    This could be a serious issue. Also, the version of my Minecraft is Bedrock Edition (installed from Windows Store)

    minecraft launcher.exe is different, whereas this one has minecraft.windows or something

    I know nothing is going to work unless I do a clean installation of windows.

    Windows Troubleshoot feature is useless.

    Are there any other fixes?

    Thank you

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments