Minecraft Loading Issue (Stuck on Loading Process)

Anonymous
2023-09-27T16:14:16+00:00

Hey, There!

I'm a user of Windows! From a couple of days, I've been experiencing this issue.

Whenever I open the Minecraft app, it gets stuck at 35% loading process.

Before this issue occur, I had copied my old minecraft world folder from another drive to C Drive.

Since then, this issue is happening!

Kindly help...

Minecraft Version: Minecraft Bedrock for Pc (trial)

Windows Version: Windows 10 Home (Latest Version)

Graphics: Updated to the latest version

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-10-08T18:32:04+00:00

    That's exactly why I wasnt going to go ahead with a fresh installation.

    There must be a reason/bug in the latest updates causing these issues of running minecraft and no sound if you manage to login.

    Please someone with more experience at Microsoft assist with this issue or must this be a blowout on all social platforms showing the lack of tech support?

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-10-08T15:58:26+00:00

    I did a windows custom installation, but still the issue persists.

    Kindly help!

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-10-02T09:31:48+00:00

    Just do a clean installation of windows

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-10-02T09:31:10+00:00

    Hey, Enrikos!

    I'm literally facing the same problem as you are facing.

    None of the fixes worked.

    I would suggest you to do a clean installation of windows

    Was this answer helpful?

    8 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-10-01T15:26:49+00:00

    I have the same problem, on my son's computer. Has been like it for a few weeks now. Have tried un-installing an re-installing, using the task manager and the process manager, having a YouTube video running in the background, and all the other suggested fixes - nothing works.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments