Unfortunately this didn't work for me. The only compatible driver with the realtek audio device was the realtek driver from 2020. Is this a bug with Minecraft or the driver? Hopefully it's minecraft and it will be fixed. I doubt my pc will get a new driver update. The workaround of loading a youtube video and letting it play while i launch minecraft bedrock or java worked for me. Once you are in the minecraft game the youtube video can be closed.
Minecraft Loading Issue (Stuck on Loading Process)
Hey, There!
I'm a user of Windows! From a couple of days, I've been experiencing this issue.
Whenever I open the Minecraft app, it gets stuck at 35% loading process.
Before this issue occur, I had copied my old minecraft world folder from another drive to C Drive.
Since then, this issue is happening!
Kindly help...
Minecraft Version: Minecraft Bedrock for Pc (trial)
Windows Version: Windows 10 Home (Latest Version)
Graphics: Updated to the latest version
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
48 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2023-12-19T05:31:07+00:00 -
Anonymous
2023-12-10T14:21:21+00:00 when i open minecraft bedrock edition on my pc then it gets stuck on 34 or 38percent and when i reopen and restart it then it also reacts not good and dont load
-
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
-
Anonymous
2023-10-18T04:42:46+00:00 the audio fix didn't work for me but thats ok, at least there's another method for now
-
Anonymous
2023-10-17T07:09:59+00:00 Thank you! This so far has worked for me🙌