Minecraft Loading Issue (Stuck on Loading Process)

Anonymous
2023-09-27T16:14:16+00:00

Hey, There!

I'm a user of Windows! From a couple of days, I've been experiencing this issue.

Whenever I open the Minecraft app, it gets stuck at 35% loading process.

Before this issue occur, I had copied my old minecraft world folder from another drive to C Drive.

Since then, this issue is happening!

Kindly help...

Minecraft Version: Minecraft Bedrock for Pc (trial)

Windows Version: Windows 10 Home (Latest Version)

Graphics: Updated to the latest version

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-06-29T10:53:49+00:00

    bro im expiriencing the same sadly

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-05-18T03:21:38+00:00

    Hola mi nombre es Brack eh hecho infinidad de cosas y no me resulta nada así como tú lo describes tampoco me funciona es más hasta cierra el juego cuando le doy finalizar tarea a Runtime Broker

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-04-05T08:06:09+00:00

    hasooony

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-02-20T09:20:31+00:00

    There's one more fix for it.

    > Open Device Manager

    > Then expand, "Sound, video and game controllers"

    > Select the "Realtek(R) audio" and right-click then select "Update Driver"

    > In the dialog box, select the second option that says, "Browse my computer for drivers"

    > Then select, "Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer"

    > There will be two options to choose. Select the, "High Definition Audio Device"

    > Click Next, after that click YES and it will ask you to restart your device to apply the new settings.

    This will also fix the issue!

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-02-19T15:36:30+00:00

    Hey, There!

    I'm a user of Windows! From a couple of days, I've been experiencing this issue.

    Whenever I open the Minecraft app, it gets stuck at 35% loading process.

    Before this issue occur, I had copied my old minecraft world folder from another drive to C Drive.

    Since then, this issue is happening!

    Kindly help...

    Minecraft Version: Minecraft Bedrock for Pc (trial)

    Windows Version: Windows 10 Home (Latest Version)

    Graphics: Updated to the latest version

    Credit goes to @Lukasz Redzinski from another thread, but the solution is so simple. It's a Realtek audio driver issue. I uninstalled it from Control Panel, restarted and the computer still had audio AND Minecraft loaded right up!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments