Minecraft Loading Issue (Stuck on Loading Process)

Anonymous
2023-09-27T16:14:16+00:00

Hey, There!

I'm a user of Windows! From a couple of days, I've been experiencing this issue.

Whenever I open the Minecraft app, it gets stuck at 35% loading process.

Before this issue occur, I had copied my old minecraft world folder from another drive to C Drive.

Since then, this issue is happening!

Kindly help...

Minecraft Version: Minecraft Bedrock for Pc (trial)

Windows Version: Windows 10 Home (Latest Version)

Graphics: Updated to the latest version

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-11-14T03:34:16+00:00

    Install minecraft from the website dont get it from the microsoft store its buggy ash

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-11-14T03:31:19+00:00

    You need to install the launcher from the official minecraft website that should do the trick

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-11-07T19:08:38+00:00

    I had the same problem but found a fix I plugged in a pair of headphones/earbuds and I played around with the computers sound settings and I made sure that Minecraft was using the headphones as an output and then it took a bit but it worked I hoped this helped

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-09-17T21:26:11+00:00

    the first method worked the first time but my grandpa always turns off my pc at night, so I tried again after school and it did not work, so do you know how to fix this please tell me if you do

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more