Minecraft Loading Issue (Stuck on Loading Process)

Anonymous
2023-09-27T16:14:16+00:00

Hey, There!

I'm a user of Windows! From a couple of days, I've been experiencing this issue.

Whenever I open the Minecraft app, it gets stuck at 35% loading process.

Before this issue occur, I had copied my old minecraft world folder from another drive to C Drive.

Since then, this issue is happening!

Kindly help...

Minecraft Version: Minecraft Bedrock for Pc (trial)

Windows Version: Windows 10 Home (Latest Version)

Graphics: Updated to the latest version

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-09-28T17:05:22+00:00

    Thanks for trying.

    Could you please try a few more things?

    1). Update graphics drivers and install updates.

    2). Run Minecraft as administrator.

    3). Try to finish the Minecraft launcher and reboot your PC.

    -Press Ctrl+Shift+Esc to open the Task Manager

    -Click on the "Process" tab

    -Search for minecraftlauncher.exe or javaw.exe, right-click on that and select "End task"

    -Then reboot your computer and try to launch Minecraft again

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-09-28T16:25:58+00:00

    Thank you for replying, Ravi!

    Unfortunately, the method didn't work.

    Though, it's not getting stuck, but now it's freezing after reaching 41%.

    The application is experiencing crash and freeze.

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-09-27T16:52:30+00:00

    Hey there!

    My name is Ravi, an independent advisor and expert user. I am happy to help you. :)

    I understand how confusing it can be when you see the loading process getting stuck.

    Please try this method.

    1). Press Windows Logo + Shift + Esc. to open the Task Manager.

    2). Click on the dropdown menu saying "Minecraft", or similar.

    3). Select the process "Runtime Broker" and in the bottom-right corner of

    the Task Manager click on "End Task" or right-click on "Runtime Broker" and click on "End Task".

    Feel free to get in touch again if you have any additional questions.

    Cheers,

    Ravi

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments