You need to install the launcher from the official minecraft website that should do the trick
Minecraft Loading Issue (Stuck on Loading Process)
Hey, There!
I'm a user of Windows! From a couple of days, I've been experiencing this issue.
Whenever I open the Minecraft app, it gets stuck at 35% loading process.
Before this issue occur, I had copied my old minecraft world folder from another drive to C Drive.
Since then, this issue is happening!
Kindly help...
Minecraft Version: Minecraft Bedrock for Pc (trial)
Windows Version: Windows 10 Home (Latest Version)
Graphics: Updated to the latest version
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
48 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
-
Anonymous
2024-11-14T03:31:19+00:00 -
Anonymous
2024-11-07T19:08:38+00:00 I had the same problem but found a fix I plugged in a pair of headphones/earbuds and I played around with the computers sound settings and I made sure that Minecraft was using the headphones as an output and then it took a bit but it worked I hoped this helped
-
Anonymous
2024-09-17T21:26:11+00:00 the first method worked the first time but my grandpa always turns off my pc at night, so I tried again after school and it did not work, so do you know how to fix this please tell me if you do
-
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more