I have uninstalled all the audio drivers on the laptop, and then it reinstalled the default win 10 HD audio. I was able to load the game but as I said it had some kind of feedback audio loop like a beep about 2 or 3 times per second. When I tried updating the audio driver, the game was unplayable cause it failed to load at 41%.
This is an older laptop Latitude E5480 2017, and its integrated GPU as well as intel processor and audio. Now our older 2014 Dell laptop is an E5420 and it works just fine. Now that is what makes no sense to me if somehow older audio from realtek is supposed to be the issue.
My son plays the game and he says after a couple of mins the 'echoing' feedback effect slowly goes away. But it becomes louder if he presses any action that makes sound. If he waits a few seconds the feedback goes away completely. It seems to be like a microphone feedback imo.