Minecraft Loading Issue (Stuck on Loading Process)

Anonymous
2023-09-27T16:14:16+00:00

Hey, There!

I'm a user of Windows! From a couple of days, I've been experiencing this issue.

Whenever I open the Minecraft app, it gets stuck at 35% loading process.

Before this issue occur, I had copied my old minecraft world folder from another drive to C Drive.

Since then, this issue is happening!

Kindly help...

Minecraft Version: Minecraft Bedrock for Pc (trial)

Windows Version: Windows 10 Home (Latest Version)

Graphics: Updated to the latest version

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2025-03-28T22:11:29+00:00

    Hey bro.. is the problem solved? If not... Here's what I did...

    So, somehow I found this way of bypassing it.

    Only works on laptop.. idk for you desktop people

    Go to any browser and play any video on yt.. THIS IS IMPORTANT! it keeps your audio in Minecraft...

    If your laptop is plugged in, plug it off..

    Then, AND ONLY THEN

    Open Minecraft

    Do the task manager thing if it got stuck again..

    If succeeded, you can turn off that yt video and plug your laptop back in...

    it works for me... So I guess you could give it a go...

    For the desktop folks, sorry idk

    And if this doesn't work.. well at least you tried...

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-03-06T03:46:51+00:00

    On mobile or Android And ios and Windows 7/10/11 : Trun off your wifi and open the app again. And then the loading screen is done. Trun on your wifi

    And done.

    this is may to a problem to Mojang.

    We Will fix it soon. Contact to Mojang to fix this Error.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-02-28T08:11:18+00:00

    im also having the same issue, it just gets stuck in 41%, crashes the audio, and then after relaunch, stuck on 35.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments