Windows 11. How can I identify incompatible drivers so I can turn on Memory Integrity?

Anonymous
2023-08-24T04:51:20+00:00

I have tried to turn on Memory Integrity. Nothing happens when I push the "on" button. I push "Scan Again". I get a popup that says Memory Integrity cannot be turned on and I should resolve an incompatible drivers. I push the button "Remove incompatible drivers" and it takes me to a page "Incompatible drivers" that says resolving incompatibilities with these drivers will enable you to turn on Memory Integrity.

But no drivers are listed in the blank space. Only another prompt to Learn how to resolve problems with incompatible drivers, and when I push this it takes me to another page "Why do incompatible drivers prevent using Memory Integrity?"

What I need is to find out what drivers are incompatible so I can start the process to resolve the issue.

How do I find out which drivers are incompatible?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Security and privacy

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

53 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-12-24T05:32:50+00:00

    No you still won't have a list of incompatible drivers. Also the manufacturer doesn't come up with any drivers that need updating!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-12-24T16:11:24+00:00

    Thankyou so much Earl, I appreciate it very much> Happy hollidays to you and your.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-01-15T23:46:41+00:00

    this didn't work. there are no yellow exclamation marks.

    the driver that is stalling me from resetting my Memory integrity is wdcsam64.sys, and it's listed twice

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-01-15T23:55:39+00:00

    this didn't work. there are no yellow exclamation marks.

    the driver that is stalling me from resetting my Memory integrity is wdcsam64.sys, and it's listed twice

    Please use Autoruns to remove the driver.

    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/memory-integrity-switched-off-because-of-driver/3a629cf5-624a-4c8f-bec0-a39f858b22ba

    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wdcsam64sys-prevent-memory-integrity-activation/fe1f5050-2402-455d-942c-458a6edecf3c

    (If one entry is still listed, post a screenshot.)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-01-23T13:38:28+00:00

    Nothing new about Windows crappy system where it should be named Ford meaning Fix Or Repair Daily🙄.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments