Windows 11. How can I identify incompatible drivers so I can turn on Memory Integrity?

Anonymous
2023-08-24T04:51:20+00:00

I have tried to turn on Memory Integrity. Nothing happens when I push the "on" button. I push "Scan Again". I get a popup that says Memory Integrity cannot be turned on and I should resolve an incompatible drivers. I push the button "Remove incompatible drivers" and it takes me to a page "Incompatible drivers" that says resolving incompatibilities with these drivers will enable you to turn on Memory Integrity.

But no drivers are listed in the blank space. Only another prompt to Learn how to resolve problems with incompatible drivers, and when I push this it takes me to another page "Why do incompatible drivers prevent using Memory Integrity?"

What I need is to find out what drivers are incompatible so I can start the process to resolve the issue.

How do I find out which drivers are incompatible?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Security and privacy

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

53 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-11-03T10:49:12+00:00

    Another Pii rabbit hole. Thanks microsoft. I can't get anything done because I spend 80% of my time on things like this. I have to figure out everything myself and do my work....technology is going backward

    I have tried the optional drivers and it did not work. NOW THAT THIS IS A DEFCON 1 EMERGENCY I AM REALLY REALLY PISSED AT MICROSOFT.

    What would happen if I uninstalled all the USB drivers. Maybe I should just uninstall everything an ddo a factory reset all for this stupid thing that has TOTALLY WRECEKD MY DAY.

    I mean, every day is wrecked by this kind of stuff. I should just give up and go live in a cave.

    Was this answer helpful?

    40+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-11-05T13:44:54+00:00

    I meant to follow up about my conversation with tech support. I restarted many times and did a windows 11 "refresh"! (Which is basically reinstallation lite). Still the same problem. He believes it is a bug and a false alarm because windows defender is fine and no faulty drivers are flagged . I was encouraged to submit feedback because "others have this problem"

    YES!!!! I SAID.

    So now it may get fixed in an update.

    Was this answer helpful?

    20+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-11-15T18:25:17+00:00

    I have exactly the same problem - won't turn on core isolation on Dell laptop running windows 11 but does not reveal any incompatible driver, nothing on device manager either.

    Seems like another piece of **** Windows software designed to annoy everyone by failing to basically work properly.

    Anyone at Microsoft with the knowledge to actually give an intelligent answer??????????

    Was this answer helpful?

    30+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-11-15T19:31:14+00:00

    Well, I am not a Microsoft guy, but here is my experience. In "settings" click on

    (1) Privacy and Security

    (2) Windows Security

    (3) Device Security

    (4) Core Isolation- details

    (5) Memory Integrity

    (6) Review Incompatible Drivers

    Then you should see the list of problem drivers, which you can look to see if you can update to newer compatible drivers, or delete the offending drivers.

    Was this answer helpful?

    30+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-11-16T00:26:26+00:00

    The point is the system does not identify any incompatible drivers; it merely claims their are but the screen is blank.

    Microsoft need to answer why their software does not work.

    Was this answer helpful?

    80+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments