Hi Steve,
Please post the screenshot here.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have tried to turn on Memory Integrity. Nothing happens when I push the "on" button. I push "Scan Again". I get a popup that says Memory Integrity cannot be turned on and I should resolve an incompatible drivers. I push the button "Remove incompatible drivers" and it takes me to a page "Incompatible drivers" that says resolving incompatibilities with these drivers will enable you to turn on Memory Integrity.
But no drivers are listed in the blank space. Only another prompt to Learn how to resolve problems with incompatible drivers, and when I push this it takes me to another page "Why do incompatible drivers prevent using Memory Integrity?"
What I need is to find out what drivers are incompatible so I can start the process to resolve the issue.
How do I find out which drivers are incompatible?
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi Steve,
Please post the screenshot here.
Screenshots of what?
Sorry. Not sure what screenshots you need.
Screenshots of the errors you're getting. You mentioned "I get messages that XXXXdriver cannot load"
Pcdsrvc_x64.pkms is related to Dell Support Assist.
If there is an updated version, please install it. Or uninstall the software.
Supportassist driver error under Windows 11 24H2 after the update on 7390 2 in 1 | DELL Technologies: https://www.dell.com/community/en/conversations/supportassist-for-pcs/supportassist-driver-error-under-windows-11-24h2-after-the-update-on-7390-2-in-1/67b088385110064a9e5c9380
iqvw64e.sys is related to Intel NIC.
22H2 vulnerable Intel NIC driver iqvw64e.sys : r/sysadmin: https://www.reddit.com/r/sysadmin/comments/xx3oya/22h2_vulnerable_intel_nic_driver_iqvw64esys/
Support Information for Intel® PROSet and Intel® Advanced Network...: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000087483/ethernet-products.html
If you plan to install PROSet and Advanced Network, please create a Restore Point in advance.