Windows 11. How can I identify incompatible drivers so I can turn on Memory Integrity?

Anonymous
2023-08-24T04:51:20+00:00

I have tried to turn on Memory Integrity. Nothing happens when I push the "on" button. I push "Scan Again". I get a popup that says Memory Integrity cannot be turned on and I should resolve an incompatible drivers. I push the button "Remove incompatible drivers" and it takes me to a page "Incompatible drivers" that says resolving incompatibilities with these drivers will enable you to turn on Memory Integrity.

But no drivers are listed in the blank space. Only another prompt to Learn how to resolve problems with incompatible drivers, and when I push this it takes me to another page "Why do incompatible drivers prevent using Memory Integrity?"

What I need is to find out what drivers are incompatible so I can start the process to resolve the issue.

How do I find out which drivers are incompatible?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Security and privacy

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

53 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2025-01-15T23:46:41+00:00

    this didn't work. there are no yellow exclamation marks.

    the driver that is stalling me from resetting my Memory integrity is wdcsam64.sys, and it's listed twice

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-12-24T16:11:24+00:00

    Thankyou so much Earl, I appreciate it very much> Happy hollidays to you and your.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-12-08T18:57:11+00:00

    Did you have to pay for the technician's time to get that answer? I was told it would bill me $ $1, but when I went to submit payment details, it tried to charge me $56. I canceled the payment and the interaction.

    Can you share the link for feedback? Thank you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-11-13T21:35:16+00:00

    It has occurred to me that after a certain Microsoft update this problem started with not letting me sign on , blue screens etc. and I started noticing others had the same issue. I even had Del tech’s working on it. No help. Been so long I can’t remember what I did to correct the issue. For the longest time I just put my laptop into hibernation or sleep and I was able to get it going. Sorry I am not much help.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-11-13T20:42:41+00:00

    Sir I am facing a serious issue since 2-3 months, whenever I am trying to shut down my laptop a pop up appears that task host manager and program manager preventing shut down, even though I have kept all my windows update, drivers, firmware and bios upto date there also I am facing this issue continuously need a proper trouble shoot please help.

    Did you sort this out?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments