Random Restarts When Idle

Anonymous
2023-08-19T11:34:19+00:00

My computer keeps randomly restarting when left idle for a bit. I have attached my .dmp files.

Assistance would be greatly appreciated!

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ZGwHST52tMmk0JeDmp37KhZA1E0kaT57?usp=drive_link

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-08-23T13:04:19+00:00

    Ah okay, understood.

    So do you recommend starting replacing hardware? Is there a way I can determine which I should replace first?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2023-08-23T13:16:22+00:00

    I honestly cannot advise you to replace hardware, it would not be fair for me to recommend you spend money without definitive proof of a part that needs to be replaced, it is only a PC Repair Shop that can test your hardware for faults.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-08-23T13:24:49+00:00

    Ah okay - well we have done just about everything we can do I guess haha - I truly truly truly appreciate all your help on this matter!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2023-08-23T13:26:11+00:00

    Glad to help!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-08-24T10:00:23+00:00

    Quick update - I replaced old RAM with new RAM, and it hasn't crashed yet! Weird

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments