If the system crashes have survived a clean install of Windows from a bootable USB and you have then installed all drivers, then that would indicate some faulty hardware or a hardware conflict, BSOD's should not survive re-installing Windows.
Random Restarts When Idle
My computer keeps randomly restarting when left idle for a bit. I have attached my .dmp files.
Assistance would be greatly appreciated!
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ZGwHST52tMmk0JeDmp37KhZA1E0kaT57?usp=drive_link
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
47 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2023-08-23T12:40:24+00:00 "...then installed all drivers"
Okay how can I ensure I've done all this correctly? When I look at that dmp file using WhoCrashed, it talks about a potential driver error.
-
DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor2023-08-23T12:43:12+00:00 After installing Windows, the best option is to install all recommended drivers from the support page for your PC.
What driver is the WhoCrashed utility indicating on your PC?
-
DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor2023-08-23T12:56:44+00:00 That is just the standard output from WhoCrashed when it cannot work out what the underlying problem is.