There is nothing specific listed in that new minidump file, just RAM corruption.
The best option now is to download the widely available free utility MemTest86, then run a full 4 pass scan with that to test your RAM for physical errors
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
My computer keeps randomly restarting when left idle for a bit. I have attached my .dmp files.
Assistance would be greatly appreciated!
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ZGwHST52tMmk0JeDmp37KhZA1E0kaT57?usp=drive_link
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
There is nothing specific listed in that new minidump file, just RAM corruption.
The best option now is to download the widely available free utility MemTest86, then run a full 4 pass scan with that to test your RAM for physical errors
I recently had a PC repair shop scan for RAM issues, they said all the memory was okay! My latest crash was due to a "HYPERVISOR_ERROR", so now I'm looking into that.
If you have any new minidump file, please upload that for analysis.
Hello,
Okay I have uploaded the newest set of dmp files - thank you in advance!
I keep getting a "HYPERVISOR_ERROR" I think.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ZGwHST52tMmk0JeDmp37KhZA1E0kaT57?usp=sharing
Your minidump files now indicate a river associated to the AMD processor.
1
Go to the support page for your PC or Motherboard on the manufacturers website, then from there, download and install the version of Chipset drivers they recommend and while there, check for any BIOS update that may need to be installed
2
Wait to see if your system stabilizes, if not, the best option is to download the widely available free utility MemTest86, then run a full 4 pass scan with that to test your RAM for physical errors