Glad to help!
Random Restarts When Idle
My computer keeps randomly restarting when left idle for a bit. I have attached my .dmp files.
Assistance would be greatly appreciated!
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ZGwHST52tMmk0JeDmp37KhZA1E0kaT57?usp=drive_link
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
47 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2023-08-22T10:07:29+00:00 Okay thank you! Installing the chipset drivers now, will report back.
-
DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor2023-08-22T06:40:38+00:00 Your minidump files now indicate a river associated to the AMD processor.
1
Go to the support page for your PC or Motherboard on the manufacturers website, then from there, download and install the version of Chipset drivers they recommend and while there, check for any BIOS update that may need to be installed
2
Wait to see if your system stabilizes, if not, the best option is to download the widely available free utility MemTest86, then run a full 4 pass scan with that to test your RAM for physical errors
-
Anonymous
2023-08-22T00:00:40+00:00 Hello,
Okay I have uploaded the newest set of dmp files - thank you in advance!
I keep getting a "HYPERVISOR_ERROR" I think.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ZGwHST52tMmk0JeDmp37KhZA1E0kaT57?usp=sharing
-
DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor2023-08-21T11:02:04+00:00 If you have any new minidump file, please upload that for analysis.